How To Land A Top Paying Airline Job
How to Land a Top Paying Airline Job provides simple, clear-cut solutions and step-by-step methods to excel at the most challenging and competitive interviews the airline industry has to offer. This book is an absolutely unique, insightful, and entertaining look at critical secrets that make some pilot applicants great while others end up in shocking interview train wrecks.
Rick Hogan spent years conducting pilot interviews and training interviewers, after which he started an interview preparation company whose applicant success rate was above 95%. Rick has also personally been successful interviewing at top-tier companies around the world; in one case being 1 of only 2 applicants hired from well over 20 interviewees for a premium international airline.
“How is this book any different from the ones that have been on the market for, literally, decades? Because someone who’s sat exactly where you are right now wrote it; someone who needed to know what works and what doesn’t in an airline interview, and who had a whole career riding on it.”
You’ll uncover proven methods revealing:
- How to be competitive in an online application environment
- The importance of the first impression, and how to make a great one
- When your appearance and actions speak louder than your words
- How to effectively prepare for challenging technical interviews
- What to do when you “just don’t know”
- An easy and systematic framework for working through situational questions
- Ways to cope with different interviewer styles and techniques
Also included in the new second edition are over 250 technical and situational questions to review:
“This is the stuff you need to know for any interview because it’s fundamental. If you walk into an interview and don’t have a good working knowledge of these items, you may as well just leave your pants at home.”
This book is an inside look at Rick’s experiences on what works and what doesn't, for the pilot applicant that wants to ensure their success.
- Paperback: 300 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 2 edition (January 16, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 149523360X
- ISBN-13: 978-1495233609
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.6 inches
Free shipping of this item worldwide.